Brother Toner - Dcp-7040 Drum Unit (12K)
All of Greenway Toner's superior and reliable eco-friendly toner is manufactured right here in the USA by a leading SERI recognized firm. You can be confident in the quality and reliability of our products because each and every toner must pass a wide range of tests before consumer use. Our products are guaranteed to meet OEM specifications and exceed OEM performance. We are so sure you will love our products that we offer an extensive warranty policy.
Unlike many remanufactured and refilled toners, our products are assembled and tested right here in the USA. Each and every must pass a full battery of tests to evaluate its life/yield, compatibility with OEM products and overall performance under a wide variety of environmental and machine usage conditions.
Remanufactured Toner Facts:
- A properly remanufactured is no more likely to cause damage to a machine than a new.
- Antitrust legislation prohibits copier and printer manufacturers from voiding their warranties when remanufactured toners are used in their machines.
- Remanufactured toners save money. Typically, remanufactureds cost 30% to 60% less on a per copy basis than non-remanufactureds.
- 60% to 80% percent of used toners go directly into trash cans and end up in landfill.
- The typical used toner weighs about 3 pounds.
- A typical toner is 40% plastic, 40% metal, and smaller percentages of rubber, paper, foam, and toner.
- The plastic is made of engineering-grade polymers and takes at least 1,000 years to decompose.
- Approximately 97% of toner components can be recycled and reused.
- Using remanufactured toners reduces pollution and waste by minimizing the amount of materials, such as plastic, steel, aluminum, and rubber, disposed of in landfills.
- For each pound of new material used in remanufacturing, 5 to 9 pounds of natural materials are conserved.
- Approximately 3 quarts of oil are burned in the production of a single new toner.
- A used toner can be remanufactured up to four times, saving up to 12 quarts of fuel.